For manufacturers of consumer goods and retailers, binding and retaining customers is essential in a market where customer loyalty is decreasing. Quality and innovation are important factors in this regard, but are only “qualifiers”. These factors must be supplemented with a strong brand identity and improved standards of service across different channels. Online sales, mobile applications and social media continue to grow unabated.
Industrial enterprises are expected to be a reliable link in the supply chain in which they operate. This demands continuous liaison with customers and suppliers. And continued focus on cost optimisation across the chain, including returns and after sales.
Remaining successful in this market requires more than just expertise and experience. Innovative ability, a willingness to change and an energetic customer-focussed attitude are equally important.
Click here for our knowledge areas and themes.
The consumer products & retail sector is one of our most important sectors. Below is a selection of relevant reference cases for this sector.
- Improve delivery performance: on time, in full.
- Identify the upcoming changes in operational processes and ERP support.
- Distribution of rapidly increased operational volumes.
- Start up e-commerce as a green field operation within the existing organization.
- Beter Bed and Matratzen Concord: cross channel strategy and implementation
- Define online strategy and business case.